Sökning: "New woman"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 avhandlingar innehållade orden New woman.
1. En fiende till civilisationen manlighet, genusrelationer, sexualitet och rasstereotyper i svensk filmkultur under 1920-taletDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Sekel Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : The setting for this study is Swedish film culture of the 1920s, which has been studied with a focus on representations of masculinity and gender relations according to four themes: 1) children and youth 2) fatherhood and love 3) sexuality and popularity 4) ethnicity and racial stereotyping. The rise of new consumer culture in the first decades of the 20th century created turmoil between traditional and modern values, not least when it came to conceptions of gender. LÄS MER
2. Materialisations of a Woman Writer : An Investigation of Gender Politics in Janet Frame's Biographical LegendDetta är en avhandling från Department of English, Stockholm University, Stockholm
Sammanfattning : This study deals with interpretative procedures in literary studies that implicitly or explicitly rely on biographical information. Most often, readings either presuppose the sovereignty of the author or claim that biographical data is not at all relevant. Both these stances are problematic. LÄS MER
3. Ungkarlsflickor, kamrathustrur och manhaftiga lesbianer : Modernitetens litterära gestalter i mellankrigstidens SverigeDetta är en avhandling från Eslöv : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Women´s emancipation created and was created by modernity. During the Swedish interwar period this process was depicted in contemporaneous novels written by and about women. These novels make up about three per cent of the fictional prose published at the time, but they still constitute a blind spot in Swedish literary history. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Pedagogiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to describe, analyse and understand the meanings that can be extracted from the fictive stories and drawings produced by a group 13-14 year old girls’ and dealing with their future family life. The stories and drawings are ‘read’ as the girls’ reflections and fantasies in dialogue with their culture about different ways of being and living as grown women. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Brutus Östlings Bokförlag Symposion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyse how sex and gender have been constructed within the context of the Swedish Lutheran Church 1954-1985. The studied texts mainly consist of Christian pastoral work primarily dealing with sexuality and marriage. LÄS MER