Sökning: "New Age"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1302 avhandlingar innehållade orden New Age.
- Detta är en avhandling från Carlsson Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : In the course of my dissertation work, I have sought knowledge about what New Age is, contains, and conveys by looking at practice and rhetoric, how the participants act and reason regarding their commitment, as well as how the contents of the field is discussed. I have put an emphasis on the small details: the objects, the rituals, and the narrating. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The dissertation treats the three subjects named in the title in separate sections, each of which can be read independently of the others, though all three of which are also strongly interrelated. Parts one and two offer original interpretations of the works of Jacques Derrida and Martin Heidegger, showing the fundamental logic of both philosophers' overall production to be strikingly similar. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms Universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses conceptions and experiences of the significance of being middle-aged in working life. Its main goal has been the identification and increased understanding of various aspects of the significance of age.The main study is based on interviews with 24 people, 12 men and 12 women, aged 45-54 years. LÄS MER
4. New Age: konsumtionsvara eller värden att kämpa för? - Hemmets Journal och Idagsidan i Svenska Dagbladet analyserade utifrån Mary Douglas grid/group-modell och Pierre Bourdieus fältteoriDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms Universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is focused on the differences that can be observed in New Age material published between 1974 and 1995 in two different Swedish publications, one weekly magazine and one national morning paper. It is shown that the main parts of the readers of these two publications are polarised according to socio-economic status. LÄS MER
5. Mirakel, mysterier och moraliteter. Från puritanism till New Age - en religionshistorisk studie av Helen Shucman och A Course in MiraclesDetta är en avhandling från Centre for Theology and Religious Studies, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is a spiritual teaching that was said to be channelled by Helen Shucman during 1965-1972. Shucman received what she described as an inner dictation, which she wrote down in shorthand. Her collegue and friend; William Thetford was then copy-typing the text. LÄS MER