Sökning: "Neutron Wall"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Neutron Wall.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A Monte Carlo simulation of the Neutron Wall detector system has been performed using Geant4, in order to define optimum conditions for the detection and identification of multiple neutrons. Emphasis was put on studying the scattering of neutrons between different detectors, which is the main source of the apparent increase of the number of detected neutrons. LÄS MER
2. Fusion Plasma Observations at JET with the TOFOR Neutron Spectrometer Instrumental Challenges and Physics ResultsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The neutron spectrometer TOFOR was installed at JET in 2005 for high-rate observation of neutrons from reactions between two deuterium (D) ions. Neutron spectrometry as a fusion plasma diagnostic technique is invoked to obtain information about the velocity states of fusion fuel ions. LÄS MER
3. Making TOFu Fusion Plasma Neutron Emission Spectrometry with a Fully Digital Data Acquisition SystemDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : TOFu (Time-Of-Flight upgrade) is a fully digital data acquisition system based on 1 GSPS, 12 bit digitisers for the TOFOR (Time-Of-Flight spectrometer Optimised for Rate) fusion neutron spectrometer at JET. The system has been assessed, developed and subsequently tested during experimental campaigns at JET. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Plasma-wall interaction plays an essential role in the performance and safety of a fusion reactor. This thesis focuses on the impact of material migration on plasma-facing components. It is based on experiments performed in tokamaks: JET, TEXTOR and ASDEX Upgrade. LÄS MER
5. Experimental Studies of the Neutron Deficient Atomic Nuclei 94Ru, 95Rh and 172Pt via their Electromagnetic PropertiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports new results obtained from studies of the neutron deficient atomic nuclei 94Ru, 95Rh and 172Pt using two different experimental set-ups. In the first part, lifetimes of highly excited states in nuclei near the N=50 closed-shell (94Ru and 95Rh) were deduced from an analysis of the Doppler broadened transition lineshapes measured following the 58Ni(40Ca,4p) and 58Ni(40Ca,3p) fusion-evaporation reactions at the Grand Accelerateur National d'Ions Lourds (GANIL) accelerator complex situated in Caen, France. LÄS MER