Sökning: "Net Zero Energy Building"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Net Zero Energy Building.
1. Urban Building Energy Modeling for Retrofit Scenarios : Development, Calibration, Validation and Implementation for Swedish Residential Buildings
Sammanfattning : The necessity for an accelerated transition of urban energy systems and, in particular, the building sector toward energy efficiency and carbon neutrality poses new challenges to planning and retrofitting existing buildings. To cope with these challenges, so-called urban building energy models (UBEMs) have been introduced for quantifying the energy demand in the building sector, identifying the hot spots of energy use and suggesting scenarios for retrofitting the buildings. LÄS MER
2. Achieving building energy performance : requirements and evaluation methods for residential buildings in Sweden, Norway, and Finland
Sammanfattning : Building energy performance has always been important in the cold climate of Sweden, Norway and Finland. To meet the goal that all new buildings should be nearly zero-energy buildings by 2020, set in the EU directive 2010/31/EU  on the energy performance of buildings (EPBD recast), the building sector in Europe now faces a transition towards buildings with improved energy performance. LÄS MER
3. Solar PV in prosumer energy systems : A techno-economic analysis on sizing, integration, and risk
Sammanfattning : In the transition towards a sustainable energy system, building mounted solar photovoltaics (PV) have unique benefits; they require no additional land and the energy is generated directly at load centers. Within residential buildings, multi-family homes (MFH) are particularly interesting because of the economies of scale and their greater potential for emissions reductions. LÄS MER
4. Evaluating energy efficient buildings : Energy- and moisture performance considering future climate change
Sammanfattning : One of the greatest challenges the world is facing is climate change. The need of reduction of energy use and an increased use of renewable energy in buildings constitutes important climate change mitigation measures. LÄS MER
5. A Rational Exergy Management Model to Curb CO2 Emissions in the Exergy-Aware Built Environments of the Future
Sammanfattning : This thesis puts forth the means of a strategic approach to address a persistent problem in the energy system and in this way, to transition the built environment to a future state that is more exergy-aware to curb CO2 emissions. Such a vision is made possible by the six-fold contributions of the research work: I) An analytical model is developed, which for the first time, formulates the CO2 emissions that are compounded in the energy system as a function of the systematic failures to match the supply and demand of exergy. LÄS MER