Sökning: "Near-infrared spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 82 avhandlingar innehållade orden Near-infrared spectroscopy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Atomic Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Engineering, LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy can be utilised for gas detection in biological and medical applications. The common approach is to analyse transmitted light according to the Beer-Lambertian law. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Atomic Physics, Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this thesis aims at improving spectroscopic techniques for analysis of pharmaceutical solids. This improvement is achieved by the combining and development of instrumentations and data evaluation tools from two research fields: the fields of near infrared spectroscopy and biomedical optics. LÄS MER
8. Near infrared spectroscopy for assessing oxygenation and hemodynamics in the upper extremities of healthy subjects and patients with work-related muscle painDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of work-related muscle pain (WRMP) is large in the general population in the industrialized world. Despite significant advances over recent years in some research areas, the mechanisms of why WRMP occurs and the pathophysiological mechanisms behind the disorders are still unclear. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Information on soil texture, soil organic matter content (SOM), nutrient status and pH is fundamental for efficient crop production and for minimising negative effects on the environment. Farmers obtain this information, on which decisions on fertiliser and lime requirements are based, through farm soil mapping. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Studies
Sammanfattning : A kinetic model describing the kraft cooking degradation reactions for softwood lignin and carbohydrates was developed in this thesis. The model satisfactorily predicted the data for modified as well as conventional cooking schemes, something which eluded earlier published models. LÄS MER