Sökning: "Naturvetenskap Kemi Organisk kemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 736 avhandlingar innehållade orden Naturvetenskap Kemi Organisk kemi.
1. Computational Studies of Chemical Interactions: Molecules, Surfaces and Copper Corrosion
Sammanfattning : The chemical bond – a corner stone in science and a prerequisite for life – is the focus of this thesis. Fundamental and applied aspects of chemical bonding are covered including the development of new computational methods for the characterization and rationalization of chemical interactions. LÄS MER
2. Chemical signals in interactions between Hylobius abietis and associated bacteria
Sammanfattning : The pine weevil (Hylobius abietis L.) is one of the two topmost economically important insect pests in Swedish conifer forests. The damage increase in areas were the silvicultural practice is to use clear cuttings were the insects gather and breed. LÄS MER
3. Synthesis of Biomimetic Systems for Proton and Electron Transfer Reactions in the Ground and Excited State
Sammanfattning : A detailed understanding of natural photosynthesis provides inspiration for the development of sustainable and renewable energy sources, i.e. a technology that is capable of converting solar energy directly into chemical fuels. This concept is called artificial photosynthesis. LÄS MER
4. Molecular Imaging of Diabetic Kidney Tissue and Binding Studies of Proinsulin C-peptide
Sammanfattning : Diabetic kidney disease is a serious complication of diabetes with a complex and incompletely understood pathology. In this work, the molecular changes in diabetic rat kidneys at a very early disease stage were studied using nanospray desorption electrospray ionisation mass spectrometry imaging. LÄS MER
5. Dynamic Sulfur Chemistry : Screening, Evaluation and Catalysis
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the design, formation and evaluation of dynamic systems constructed by means of sulfur-containing reversible reactions, in organic and aqueous media and under mild conditions. In a first part, the synthesis of thioglycoside derivatives, constituting the biologically relevant starting components of the dynamic systems, is described. LÄS MER