Sökning: "NMDA receptor"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 121 avhandlingar innehållade orden NMDA receptor.
1. Neurosteroids Induce Allosteric Effects on the NMDA Receptor Nanomolar Concentrations of Neurosteroids Exert Non-Genomic Effects on the NMDA Receptor ComplexDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The neurosteroids constitute a group of powerful hormones synthesized and acting in the central nervous system. They participate in a number of important central processes, such as memory and learning, mood and neuroprotection. LÄS MER
2. Developmental plasticity of the glutamate synapse: Roles of low frequency stimulation, hebbian induction and the NMDA receptorDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The glutamate synapse is by far the most common synapse in the brain and acts via postsynaptic AMPA, NMDA and mGlu receptors. During brain development there is a continuous production of these synapses where those partaking in activity resulting in neuronal activity are subsequently selected to establish an appropriate functional pattern of synaptic connectivity while those that do not are elimimated. LÄS MER
3. Development and Characterization of a Global Brain Ischemia Model in the Mouse -A Genetic and Pharmacological ApproachDetta är en avhandling från Division IV
Sammanfattning : Brain ischemia is a major cause of death and morbidity in the industrialized countries. It is mainly caused by stroke, but may also be the consequence of successful cardiopulmonary resuscitation in victims of cardiac arrest, known as transient global ischemia. LÄS MER
4. Modulation of the Progenitor Cell and Homeostatic Capacities of Müller Glia Cells in Retina Focus on α2-Adrenergic and Endothelin Receptor Signaling SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Müller cells are major glial cells in the retina and have a broad range of functions that are vital for the retinal neurons. During retinal injury gliotic response either leads to Müller cell dedifferentiation and formation of a retinal progenitor or to maintenance of mature Müller cell functions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : It is generally believed that synaptic plasticity in the central nervous system may underlie learning and memory as well as neuronal development. The most wellstudied examples of such synaptic plasticity are long-term potentiation (LTP) andlong-term depression (LTD). LÄS MER