Sökning: "NATURVETENSKAP Kemi Organisk kemi Organisk syntes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURVETENSKAP Kemi Organisk kemi Organisk syntes.
1. Pilicides and Curlicides Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulenceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Kemiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis gives a detailed description of the design and synthesis of new organic sensitizers for Dye sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs). It is divided in 7 chapters, where the first gives an introduction to the field of DSCs and the synthesis of organic sensitizers. LÄS MER
3. Synthesis of Spiro-bicyclo[2.2.2]Octane Derivatives Towards the Development of Paclitaxel MimeticsDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Many of the drugs that are developed in the pharmaceutical industry have their origin in natural products. Paclitaxel, the active substance of the medicine Taxol, was found in the bark of the Pacific yew tree (Taxus brevifolia). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with different optimization problems encountered in organic synthesis. The use of response surface, sequential simplex and PLS techniques, for simultanious optimization of yield and suppression of side reactions is investigated. This is illustrated by an example of enamine synthesis, were a side reaction was a serious problem. LÄS MER
5. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER