Sökning: "NATURVETENSKAP Kemi Fysikalisk kemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 757 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURVETENSKAP Kemi Fysikalisk kemi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The chemical bond – a corner stone in science and a prerequisite for life – is the focus of this thesis. Fundamental and applied aspects of chemical bonding are covered including the development of new computational methods for the characterization and rationalization of chemical interactions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis H-bonded systems (natural gas hydrates, water clusters, and crystal ice) are studied by density functional theory (DFT) computations.Natural gas hydrates (NGHs) play an important role in energy and environmental fields: NGHs are considered as a promising backup energy resource in the near-future due to their tremendous carbon content; improper exploration of NGHs could induce geological disasters and aggravate the greenhouse effect. LÄS MER
3. Latex Colloid Dynamics in Complex Dispersions Fluorescence Microscopy Applied to Coating Color Model SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Coating colors are applied to the base paper in order to maximize the performance of the end product. Coating colors are complex colloidal systems, mainly consisting of water, binders, and pigments. To understand the behavior of colloidal suspensions, an understanding of the interactions between its components is essential.. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : To enable future environmentally friendly access to space by means of solid rocket propulsion a viable replacement to the hazardous ammonium perchlorate oxidizer is needed. Ammonium dinitramide (ADN) is one of few such compounds currently known. LÄS MER
5. 5-Aminolevulinic acid and derivatives thereof properties, lipid permeability and enzymatic reactionsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : 5-aminolevulinic acid (5-ALA) and derivatives thereof are widely usedprodrugs in treatment of pre-malignant skin diseases of the cancer treatmentmethod photodynamic therapy (PDT). The target molecule in 5-ALAPDTis protoporphyrin IX (PpIX), which is synthesized endogenously from5-ALA via the heme pathway in the cell. LÄS MER