Sökning: "NATURVETENSKAP Geovetenskap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2173 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURVETENSKAP Geovetenskap.
1. Quaternary paleoceanography of the Arctic Ocean A study of sediment stratigraphy and physical propertiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Geology and Geochemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A Quaternary perspective on the paleoceanographic evolution of the central Arctic Ocean has been obtained in this PhD thesis by studying sediment cores from all of the Arctic’s major submarine ridges and plateaus. The included cores were mainly recovered during the Healy-Oden Trans-Arctic expedition in 2005 and the Lomonosov Ridge off Greenland expedition in 2007. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Ecology and Environmental Science, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : When intraspecific individuals differ in resource intake, scramble competition occurs among inferior individuals growing food-dependently. Scramble can be released through predation mortality. As a consequence of this release, production rates in inferior individuals increase and biomass overcompensation in the subsequent life-stages may occur. LÄS MER
3. Organic geochemical investigation of sources, transport and fate of terrestrial organic matter in the southeast Laptev SeaDetta är en avhandling från Frescati, Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Permafrost carbon stores have been suggested to react to warming trends with increased terrestrial loading to its coastal waters. Presently, the warming has been seen to be especially high in the East Siberian Arctic and the fate of the major release of terrestrial matter to these coasts is yet to be detailed. LÄS MER
4. Characterization of the structure, stratigraphy and CO2 storage potential of the Swedish sector of the Baltic and Hanö Bay basins using seismic reflection methodsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : An extensive multi-channel seismic dataset acquired between 1970 and 1990 by Oljeprospektering AB (OPAB) has recently been made available by the Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU). This thesis summarizes four papers, which utilize this largely unpublished dataset to improve our understanding of the geology and CO2 storage capacity of the Baltic and Hanö Bay basins in southern Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Rapid analysis of actinide isotopes using quadrupole ICP-MS for emergency preparedness and environmental monitoringDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : Transuranium elements in the environment are mainly derived from nuclear weapons testing and the nuclear fuel cycle. Of growing concern are illicit nuclear trafficking and the threat of terror acts. LÄS MER