Sökning: "NATURAL SCIENCES Physics Other physics Statistical physics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 199 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURAL SCIENCES Physics Other physics Statistical physics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Department of Physics
Sammanfattning : We are constantly struggling to understand how nature works, trying to identify recurrent events and looking for analogies and relations between objects or individuals. Knowing patterns of behavior is powerful and fundamental for survival of any species. LÄS MER
2. Searches for Particle Dark Matter Dark stars, dark galaxies, dark halos and global supersymmetric fitsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The identity of dark matter is one of the key outstanding problems in both particle and astrophysics. In this thesis, I describe a number of complementary searches for particle dark matter. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : By analysing and expanding upon mathematical reasoning requirements in physics tests, this licentiate thesis aims to contribute to the research studying how students’ knowledge in mathematics influence their learning of physics. A sample of physics tests from the Swedish National Test Bank in Physics was used as data, together with information of upper secondary students’ scores and grades on the tests. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Weak-scale supersymmetry is one of the most favoured theories beyond the Standard Model of particle physics that elegantly solves various theoretical and observational problems in both particle physics and cosmology. In this thesis, I describe the theoretical foundations of supersymmetry, issues that it can address and concrete supersymmetric models that are widely used in phenomenological studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Theoretical Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with three topics related to the Ads/CFT correspondence. In Paper I, solutions describing the geometry of fractional D1-branes of Type IIB string theory are presented. The running coupling constant is computed on the gauge theory side. LÄS MER