Sökning: "NATURAL SCIENCES Physics Nuclear physics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 423 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURAL SCIENCES Physics Nuclear physics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Nuclear Physics (Faculty of Technology)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this work was to study atmospheric aerosols, focusing on the chemical composition, the morphology and the origin of the aerosol in the upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere. An aerosol sampler was developed for this purpose. A new method for quantitative analysis of the major components of the aerosol, i.e. LÄS MER
2. Development of Techniques for 3D Imaging with Focused Ion Beams - Hydrogen Depth Profiling and Microtomography with Applications in GeologyDetta är en avhandling från Division of Nuclear Physics Department of Physics Lund University Box 118 SE-221 00 Lund Sweden
Sammanfattning : In nuclear microprobe experiments, high resolution maps of the measured parameter, e.g. element- or mass distribution, in a sample can be produced with a variety of ion beam analytical techniques. The principle underlying all the techniques is that ions at MeV energies are used as projectiles to cause interactions with the target material. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with intermediate energy heavy ion reactions with the particular aim to study the nuclear matter equation of state which defines the relation between statistical parameters of a fermionic system. The development of equipment for two experiments, CA47 at The Svedberg Laboratory in Uppsala, Sweden and R16 at Kernfysisch Versneller Instituut (KVI), Groningen, The Netherlands, are described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Nuclear Physics, PO Box 118, S-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Atmospheric aerosol particles affect our living environment in many ways. Their effects are influenced by the interaction between the aerosol particles and the ubiquitous water vapour. The number-size distribution is a primary important parameter for aerosol particles and can be measured using the differential mobility particle sizer (DMPS). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Div. of Nuclear Physics, Dept. of Physics, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University, P.O. Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In this work, cloud and fog droplet formation was studied in three joint field experiments. The instrument, the droplet aerosol analyser (DAA), has also been further developed and verified as part of this work. The DAA is an instrument especially developed for studies of cloud and fog droplet formation and growth. LÄS MER