Sökning: "NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4100 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The chemical bond – a corner stone in science and a prerequisite for life – is the focus of this thesis. Fundamental and applied aspects of chemical bonding are covered including the development of new computational methods for the characterization and rationalization of chemical interactions. LÄS MER
2. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Investigating catalytic reactions with computational methods is a powerful approach to understand fundamental aspects of catalytic reactions and find ways to guide catalytic design. Partial methane oxidation is one example of a reaction with intriguing challenges, where a detailed atomistic approach may help to unravel the bottlenecks of this, as of yet, inefficient reaction. LÄS MER
4. Multifunctional Carbon Foams by Emulsion Templating Synthesis, Microstructure, and 3D Li-ion MicrobatteriesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Carbon foams are among the existing electrode designs proposed for use in 3D Li-ion microbatteries. For such electrodes to find applications in practical microbatteries, however, their void sizes, specific surface areas and pore volumes need be optimized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : The oak wood of the 17th century warship Vasa has shown significant changes in the chemical and mechanical properties as compared to recent oak. The most important factors contributing to these changes are the incorporation of iron compounds during waterlogging and the uptake of polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the course of the preservation treatment. LÄS MER