Sökning: "NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry Organic chemistry Pharmaceutical chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry Organic chemistry Pharmaceutical chemistry.
1. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
2. Pilicides and Curlicides Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulenceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Kemiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this work, the solubility of butyl paraben in 7 pure solvents and in 5 different ethanol-water mixtures has been determined from 1 ˚C to 50 ˚C. The solubility of ethyl paraben and propyl paraben in various solvents has been determined at 10 ˚C. LÄS MER
4. NMR as a tool in drug research Structure elucidation of peptidomimetics and pilicide-chaperone complexesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : In the last decades NMR spectroscopy has become an invaluable tool both in academic research and in the pharmaceutical industry. This thesis describes applications of NMR spectroscopy in biomedicinal research for structure elucidation of biologically active peptides and peptidomimetics as well as in studies of ligand-protein interactions. LÄS MER
5. Design and Synthesis of 11C-Labelled Compound Libraries for the Molecular Imaging of EGFr, VEGFr-2, AT1 and AT2 Receptors Transition-Metal Mediated Carbonylations Using [11C]Carbon MonoxideDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This work deals with radiochemistry and new approaches to develop novel PET tracers labelled with the radionuclide 11C.Two methods for the synthesis of 11C-labelled acrylamides have been explored. LÄS MER