Sökning: "NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry Organic chemistry Organic synthesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 528 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry Organic chemistry Organic synthesis.
1. Pilicides and Curlicides Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulenceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Kemiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
2. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
3. Synthesis of Conjugated Polymers and Small Molecules for Organic Light-Emitting Devices and PhotodetectorsDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Production cost and environmental impact are the two major concerns that are related to the conventional optoelectronic devices. It is desirable for the modern semiconductors that they are free of toxic/costly metals, they can be processed with low-cost solution-based methods, and their optical, electronic, and mechanical properties can be easily tuned depending on the target application. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the design, formation and evaluation of dynamic systems constructed by means of sulfur-containing reversible reactions, in organic and aqueous media and under mild conditions.In a first part, the synthesis of thioglycoside derivatives, constituting the biologically relevant starting components of the dynamic systems, is described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The marine polysaccharide fucoidan has demonstrated several interesting biological properties, for instance being antiviral, anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and platelet activating. Many of these properties are desirable for various biomedical applications. Yet, there are few reports on fucoidan being used in such applications. LÄS MER