Sökning: "NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry Inorganic chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 476 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry Inorganic chemistry.
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Investigating catalytic reactions with computational methods is a powerful approach to understand fundamental aspects of catalytic reactions and find ways to guide catalytic design. Partial methane oxidation is one example of a reaction with intriguing challenges, where a detailed atomistic approach may help to unravel the bottlenecks of this, as of yet, inefficient reaction. LÄS MER
2. Multifunctional Carbon Foams by Emulsion Templating Synthesis, Microstructure, and 3D Li-ion MicrobatteriesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Carbon foams are among the existing electrode designs proposed for use in 3D Li-ion microbatteries. For such electrodes to find applications in practical microbatteries, however, their void sizes, specific surface areas and pore volumes need be optimized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The oak wood of the 17th century warship Vasa has shown significant changes in the chemical and mechanical properties as compared to recent oak. The most important factors contributing to these changes are the incorporation of iron compounds during waterlogging and the uptake of polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the course of the preservation treatment. LÄS MER
4. Theoretical and Experimental Studies of Electrode and Electrolyte Processes in Industrial ElectrosynthesisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Heterogeneous electrocatalysis is the usage of solid materials to decrease the amount of energy needed to produce chemicals using electricity. It is of core importance for modern life, as it enables production of chemicals, such as chlorine gas and sodium chlorate, needed for e.g. materials and pharmaceuticals production. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis H-bonded systems (natural gas hydrates, water clusters, and crystal ice) are studied by density functional theory (DFT) computations.Natural gas hydrates (NGHs) play an important role in energy and environmental fields: NGHs are considered as a promising backup energy resource in the near-future due to their tremendous carbon content; improper exploration of NGHs could induce geological disasters and aggravate the greenhouse effect. LÄS MER