Sökning: "NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry Environmental chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 633 avhandlingar innehållade orden NATURAL SCIENCES Chemistry Environmental chemistry.
1. Assessment of human exposure to per- and polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs) : exposure through food, drinking water, house dust and indoor airDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are detected in humans worldwide but all sources of human exposure have not been fully characterized. The aim of this thesis was to evaluate the contributions from food, water, air and dust as sources for human PFC exposure in the general population. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : In Sweden the encapsulated nuclear waste will be surrounded by compacted bentonite in the granitic host rock. In contact with water-bearing fractures the bentonite barrier may release montmorillonite colloids that may be further transported in groundwater. LÄS MER
3. Studies of Volcanic Plumes with Remote Spectroscopic Sensing Techniques -DOAS and FTIR measurements on volcanoes of the Network for Observation of Volcanic and Atmospheric Change-Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Volcanism is a rich geodynamical process, closely linked to the origin and ongoing evolution of the lithosphere, atmosphere, hydrosphere and biosphere. Humans have benefited from the resources provided by volcanoes but also been threatened by the dangers of volcanic eruptions, which accurate prediction remains elusive. LÄS MER
4. Rapid analysis of actinide isotopes using quadrupole ICP-MS for emergency preparedness and environmental monitoringDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : Transuranium elements in the environment are mainly derived from nuclear weapons testing and the nuclear fuel cycle. Of growing concern are illicit nuclear trafficking and the threat of terror acts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis studied the viability of recycling filter substrates as soil amendments after being used in on-site systems for phosphorus (P) removal from wastewater. Focus was put on the materials Filtra P and Polonite, which are commercial products used in compact filters in Sweden. LÄS MER