Sökning: "Mycobacterium tuberculosis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 100 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the cloning, purification, crystallization, and structural studies of two unknown proteins from Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and of an aminotransferase from Mycobacterium smegmatis. Structural knowledge of these proteins is of highest interest for structure-based drug design, which is one of the approaches that can be used in order to fight tuberculosis (TB). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mtb) is the pathogen causing tuberculosis (TB), a disease most often affecting the lung. 1.5 million people die annually due to TB, mainly in low-income countries. LÄS MER
3. Targeting Infectious Disease Structural and functional studies of proteins from two RNA viruses and Mycobacterium tuberculosisDetta är en avhandling från Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The recent emergence of a number of new viral diseases as well as the re-emergence of tuberculosis (TB), indicate an urgent need for new drugs against viral and bacterial infections.Coronavirus nsp1 has been shown to induce suppression of host gene expression and interfere with host immune response. LÄS MER
4. Enzymes in the Mycobacterium tuberculosis MEP and CoA Pathways Targeted for Structure-Based Drug DesignDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Tuberculosis, caused by the pathogenic bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis, is one of the most widespread and deadly infectious diseases today. Treatment of tuberculosis relies on antibiotics that were developed more than 50 years ago. These are now becoming ineffective due to the emergence of antibiotic resistant strains of the bacteria. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Per Gustafson, Department of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital MAS, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Tuberculosis (TB) has plagued the humanity for several thousands of years. The bacteria causing TB is mainly spread from person to person as an aerosol transmission. It is estimated that one third of the world’s population is infected with the disease; about 10% of these will develop active TB during their lifetime. LÄS MER