Sökning: "Muscle Strength"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 210 avhandlingar innehållade orden Muscle Strength.
1. Exercise-induced muscle soreness a qualitative and quantitative study of human muscle morphology and functionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Exercise-induced muscle soreness is characterized by stiffness, tenderness and pain during active movements and weakness of the affected musculature the days after unusually or particularly heavy work. The most pronounced subjective symptoms do not arise immediately but rather between a couple of hours to some days after the exercise (a delayed-onset of muscle soreness), the intensity of pain is greatest about 48 hours after the work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Human skeletal muscles possess thixotropic, i.e. history-dependent mechanical properties. This means that the degree of passive muscle stiffness and resting tension is dependent on the immediately preceding history of contractions and length changes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lars E Necking, Department of Hand Surgery, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Exposure to vibration is known to cause vasospastic white fingers and/or sensorineural symtoms such as numbness and tingling in fingers and/or musculoskeletal disorders such as reduction in muscle force, fatigue and reduced endurance. Classifications for the vasospastic and sensorineural symptoms are established. LÄS MER
4. Myonuclear Organization and Regulation of Muscle Contraction in Single Muscle Fibres Effects of Ageing, Gender, Species, Endocrine Factors and Muscle SizeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The skeletal muscle fibre is a syncitium where each myonucleus regulates the gene products in a finite volume of cytoplasm i.e., the myonuclear domain (MND). LÄS MER
5. Cross transfer effects after unilateral muscle overuse an experimental animal study about alterations in the morphology and the tachykinin system of musclesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Unilateral exercise can produce certain contralateral strength effects. Deleterious events can be cross-transferred as well, as illustrated by a strict symmetry in some chronic inflammatory diseases. LÄS MER