Sökning: "Multivariate statistical analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 115 avhandlingar innehållade orden Multivariate statistical analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Functional brain images are extraordinarily rich data sets that reveal distributed brain networks engaged in a wide variety of cognitive operations. It is a substantial challenge both to create models of cognition that mimic behavior and underlying cognitive processes and to choose a suitable analytic method to identify underlying brain networks. LÄS MER
2. Multivariate design of molecular docking experiments An investigation of protein-ligand interactionsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet. Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : To be able to make informed descicions regarding the research of new drug molecules (ligands), it is crucial to have access to information regarding the chemical interaction between the drug and its biological target (protein). Computer-based methods have a given role in drug research today and, by using methods such as molecular docking, it is possible to investigate the way in which ligands and proteins interact. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet. Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Chemical imaging is an emerging analytical technique, based on the interplay between, most often, spectroscopic measurements and advanced evaluation methodology. With this we can study the distribution of chemical compounds in different compartments, such as individual cells and pharmaceutical tablets. LÄS MER
4. Compact-disc microfluidic methods for characterization of therapeutic antibodies Analysis of post-translational modificationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Characterization of post-translational modifications (PTMs) of therapeutic proteins is very important during the bioprocess development to maintain desired product quality and during the submission process to regulatory authorities for product approval. Monitoring glycosylation in pharmacokinetic studies can be useful to evaluate the dependence of clearance rates on different glycoforms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Abstract Evaluation of oral implants involves at least three major components: statistical methods, study design and success criteria. The aims of the current thesis were to investigate how different statistical methods affect the outcome of oral implant treatment and to statistically determine if any dependence among implants placed in the same jaw exists. LÄS MER