Sökning: "Multifamily buildings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden Multifamily buildings.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Print och media
Sammanfattning : Today many professional property holders use different types of software for monthly energy analyses. The data is however often limited to energy and water use, that is paid for by the property holder. In year 2001, financed by the Swedish Energy Agency, the first steps were taken to create a national web based data base, eNyckeln. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The satisfactory lifetime performance of residential buildings is of critical importance to the acceptable energy performance of the real estate sector and the sustained social development of a modern society. Maintenance and renovation planning in multifamily buildings require considered analysis of both the building performance and the total cost accrued over the entire service-life. LÄS MER
3. Buildings as thermal energy storage – Pilot test and large-scale implementation for district heating systemsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Heat loads in a district heating system can exhibit significant variations within a single day, which sets problematic conditions for efficient heat generation. Short-term thermal energy storage (TES) can decrease these daily variations and make the conditions for generating heat more favorable. LÄS MER
4. Managing high environmental performance? Applying life cycle approaches and environmental certification tools in the building and real estate sectorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis is to demonstrate and critically assess life cycle approaches’ and environmental certification (EC) tools’ potential for supporting decisions for improved environmental performance in the building and real estate sectors.Using life cycle approaches, the thesis shows that for new build and renovation cases aiming for low operational energy use that embodied global warming potential (GWP) due to material production can constitute a large portion of a building’s lifetime GWP. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : As a result of decreased solar photovoltaic (PV) system prices, the Swedish PV market has grown rapidly the last few years, with the majority of new capacity installed inbuildings. However, the market is still small and this licentiate thesis therefore aims to help facilitating for a continued positive development by adding to the knowledge about conditions related to PV in Swedish buildings. LÄS MER