Sökning: "Mobile computing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mobile computing.
1. Making Mobile Meaning expectations and experiences of mobile computing usefulness in construction site management practiceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : During the last decade, anticipated and realized benefits of mobile and wireless information and communication technology (ICT) for different business purposes have been widely explored and evaluated. Also, the significance of ‘user acceptance’ mechanisms through ‘perceived usefulness’ of ICT applications has gained broad recognition among business organizations in developing and adopting new ICT capabilities. LÄS MER
2. The effectiveness of a full-mobility architecture for wireless mobile computing and personal communicationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The emergence of wireless mobile computing, especially the mobility of computers, introduces challenging new problems that were encountered in neither the design and implementation of conventional mobile networks or in fixed computer networks. A critical and challenging problem, for mobile computing and personal communications, is how to fully cope with the special characteristics of the mobile wireless environment, i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The use of mobile and wireless Information and Communication Technology (ICT) tools in geographically distributed project organizations appears to be an appropriate application of new technical capabilities in an existing business environment. But to successfully introduce and adopt a suitable mobile ICT-based project communication platform in an existing operational setting involves a complex framework of socio-technical issues that have to be considered. LÄS MER
4. Playing and Learning Across Locations: Indentifying Factors for the Design of Collaborative Mobile LearningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The research presented in this thesis investigates the design challenges associated with the development and use of mobile applications and tools for supporting collaboration in educational activities. These technologies provide new opportunities to promote and enhance collaboration by engaging learners in a variety of activities across different places and contexts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The paradigm of pervasive computing aims to integrate the computing technologies in a graceful and transparent manner, and make computing solutions available anywhere and at any time. Different aspects of pervasive computing, like smart homes, smart offices, social networks, micromarketing applications, PDAs are becoming a part of everyday life. LÄS MER