Sökning: "Mobile Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 107 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mobile Learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on nurses’ work practice in chronic care and their learning and knowing in relation to their patients’ self-monitoring data. It is anticipated that self-monitoring data used as a support for healthcare professionals’ work will help to overcome the current challenges the healthcare system is facing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates issues pertaining to the implementation of mobile learning and particularly the use of learning content management systems and mobile devices in university education. The thesis is positioned at the intersection of the research areas of information systems and education. LÄS MER
3. Do-It-Yourself Learning in Kenya Exploring mobile technologies for merging non-formal and informal learningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The educational landscape is changing and a variety of technologies and techniques are blurring the lines between traditional and non-traditional learning. This change is substantial in low-income countries: individuals in developing countries have a great desire to educate themselves and improve their quality of life. LÄS MER
4. Making Mobile Meaning expectations and experiences of mobile computing usefulness in construction site management practiceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : During the last decade, anticipated and realized benefits of mobile and wireless information and communication technology (ICT) for different business purposes have been widely explored and evaluated. Also, the significance of ‘user acceptance’ mechanisms through ‘perceived usefulness’ of ICT applications has gained broad recognition among business organizations in developing and adopting new ICT capabilities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Sweden : Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : The presence of computer technologies in our daily life is growing by leaps and bounds. One of the recent trends is the use of mobile technologies and cloud services for supporting everyday tasks and the sharing of information between users. LÄS MER