Sökning: "Mobile Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 113 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mobile Learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates issues pertaining to the implementation of mobile learning and particularly the use of learning content management systems and mobile devices in university education. The thesis is positioned at the intersection of the research areas of information systems and education. LÄS MER
2. Do-It-Yourself Learning in Kenya Exploring mobile technologies for merging non-formal and informal learningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The educational landscape is changing and a variety of technologies and techniques are blurring the lines between traditional and non-traditional learning. This change is substantial in low-income countries: individuals in developing countries have a great desire to educate themselves and improve their quality of life. LÄS MER
3. Making Mobile Meaning expectations and experiences of mobile computing usefulness in construction site management practiceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : During the last decade, anticipated and realized benefits of mobile and wireless information and communication technology (ICT) for different business purposes have been widely explored and evaluated. Also, the significance of ‘user acceptance’ mechanisms through ‘perceived usefulness’ of ICT applications has gained broad recognition among business organizations in developing and adopting new ICT capabilities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Sweden : Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : The presence of computer technologies in our daily life is growing by leaps and bounds. One of the recent trends is the use of mobile technologies and cloud services for supporting everyday tasks and the sharing of information between users. LÄS MER
5. Playing and Learning Across Locations: Indentifying Factors for the Design of Collaborative Mobile LearningDetta är en avhandling från Växjö, Sweden : Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : The research presented in this thesis investigates the design challenges associated with the development and use of mobile applications and tools for supporting collaboration in educational activities. These technologies provide new opportunities to promote and enhance collaboration by engaging learners in a variety of activities across different places and contexts. LÄS MER