Sökning: "Microstructural characterisation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Microstructural characterisation.
1. Characterization of Ceramic Raw Minerals in Uganda for Production of Electrical Porcelain InsulatorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In this work an extended literature survey on ceramics and porcelains in particular, has been documented. Samples from two Ugandan deposits of each feldspar and quartz were characterised by means of X-ray diffraction, thermal analysis, chemical analysis and scanning electron microscopy and found to possess requisite properties for making electro porcelain insulators. LÄS MER
2. Microstructure and mechanical properties of a 5 wt.% Cr cold work tool steel Influence of heat treatment procedureDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : The demand for Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) in the automotive industry is increasing day by day. It is mainly motivated by the fact that AHSS can be used as thin sheets while having high strengths. LÄS MER
3. Thermal residual stresses, hardness and microstructural characterisation of functionally graded WC-Co compositesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Functionally graded materials (FGMs) incorporate gradual transitions in their microstructure and/or composition with distance. The gradients provide means to favourably engineer their thermomechanical properties by changing e.g., the local modulus, yield strength, state of residual stress etc. LÄS MER
4. Microstructural, Mechanical and Tribological Characterisation of CVD and PVD Coatings for Metal Cutting ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present thesis focuses on characterisation of microstructure and the resulting mechanical and tribological properties of CVD and PVD coatings used in metal cutting applications. These thin and hard coatings are designed to improve the tribological performance of cutting tools which in metal cutting operations may result in improved cutting performance, lower energy consumption, lower production costs and lower impact on the environment. LÄS MER
5. Development and microstructural characterisation of a new stainless maraging steel with unique material propertiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER