Sökning: "Medicin och hälsovetenskap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22718 avhandlingar innehållade orden Medicin och hälsovetenskap.
1. Caring needs in patient-partner dyads affected by heart failure An evaluation of the long-term effects of a dyadic psycho-educational interventionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: As medical treatment has improved, patients with heart failure (HF) now live longer and care mostly takes place at home with partners providing the main assistance. Taking care of an ill or disabled individual imposes a well-documented burden on the partner’s healthrelated quality of life. LÄS MER
2. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Heart Image quality, measurement accuracy and patient experienceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Non-invasive diagnostic imaging of atherosclerotic coronary artery disease (CAD) is frequently carried out with cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) or myocardial perfusion single photon emission computed tomography (MPS). CMR is the gold standard for the evaluation of scar after myocardial infarction and MPS the clinical gold standard for ischemia. LÄS MER
3. Genuine Caring in Caring for the Genuine Childbearing and high risk as experienced by women and midwivesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The experience of pregnancy and childbirth is a central life event with special implications for women at high risk. This thesis describes the meaning of pregnancy, childbirth and midwifery care in four qualitative interview studies based on the lifeworld theory. Women were interviewed during pregnancy and within one week after childbirth. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Abstract Weak and osteoporotic bones in old age are an increasing cause of mortality and painful physical impairment of the elderly, especially in the western world. Bone mineral accrual during childhood and adolescence is thought to play a vital role in preventing osteoporosis. LÄS MER
5. Cobalamin communication in Sweden 1990 – 2000 views, knowledge and practice among Swedish physiciansDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Cobalamin (vitamin B12) is one of several essential micronutrients needed by the human organism. Other important micronutritients, which interplay with vitamin B12, are folate and iron. During the last ten years, the attention has been drawn to different forms of neurological disorders supposed to be caused by vitamin B12 deficiency. LÄS MER