Sökning: "Media Quality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 255 avhandlingar innehållade orden Media Quality.
1. Understanding Media Accountability Media Accountability in Relation to Media Criticism and Media Governance in Sweden 1940-2010Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : The concepts of media accountability, media criticism and media governance are analysed and discussed in a Swedish setting; how they relate to each other and interact. This is achieved by using various methods – a survey to editors, analy- ses of parliamentary debates, interviews, direct observation and document stu- dies – in studying different stakeholders, media representatives and governance conditions in Sweden during the last 70 years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Media-Tryck, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The principle aim of the study is to describe, analyze and problemize the ways in which television science documentaries (within a public service context) discursively represent scientific theories, research results and conclusions about the origins of human nature and the causes of human behavior. The study covers 25 programs broadcasted by SVT and UR during a period of four years,2002-2005 , and 12 additional programs are used as a basis for discussion. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contains an exploratory study of how four Swedish media companies has decided to use social media in their daily work, and also how they in fact use them. What are the goals with implementing social media, how do they differ between different companies and do the goals transfer into the newsrooms?The four companies studied are Sveriges Radio, Aftonbladet, Dalarnas Tidningar and Gotlands Media. LÄS MER
4. What’s the Use of A Free Media? The Role of Media in Curbing Corruption and Promoting Quality of GovernmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Free media have traditionally been seen as vital to democratization and economic development. International actors, such as UN, the World Bank, the EU, Transparency International, the OECD and the research field in its entirety regard free media as one of the main means of curbing corruption. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Moving images and sounds are processed creatively after they have been recorded or computer generated. These processes consists of design activities carried out by workers that hold ‘agency’ through the crafts they exercise, because these crafts are defined by the Moving Image Industry and are employed in practically the same way regardless of company. LÄS MER