Sökning: "Mechanical properties"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 2266 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mechanical properties.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The search for alternate and renewable energy resources as well as the efficient use of energy and development of such systems that can help to save the energy consumption is needed because of exponential growth in world population, limited conventional fossil fuel resources, and to meet the increasing demand of clean and environment friendly substitutes. Hydrogen being the simplest, most abundant and clean energy carrier has the potential to fulfill some of these requirements provided the development of efficient, safe and durable systems for its production, storage and usage. LÄS MER
23. Mechanical Pulp-Based Nanocellulose Processing and applications relating to paper and paperboard, composite films, and foamsDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with processing of nanocellulose originating from pulps, with focus on mechanical pulp fibres and fines fractions. The nanocellulose materials produced within this research project were tested for different purposes ranging from strength additives in paper and paperboard products, via composite films to foam materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Nanocellulose is a cellulose entity at the nanoscale. There are several different types of nanocellulose such as cellulose nanofibrils (CNF), which are long, somewhat flexible fibrils and cellulose nanocrystals (CNC), which are shorter and more rod-like particles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The lubricants of the future have to be more environmentally adapted, show a higher level of performance, and give a lower total life cycle cost (LCC) than the lubricants that are used today. One way to be able to produce, choose and formulate these lubricants is to have good knowledge about the properties of the base fluids and their additive response. LÄS MER