Sökning: "Maximum size"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 293 avhandlingar innehållade orden Maximum size.
1. Microstructure Evaluation and Wear-Resistant Properties of Ti-alloyed Hypereutectic High Chromium Cast IronDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : High chromium cast iron (HCCI) is considered as one of the most useful wear resistance materials and their usage are widely spread in industry. The mechanical properties of HCCI mainly depend on type, size, number, morphology of hard carbides and the matrix structure (γ or α). LÄS MER
2. The high Arctic summer aerosol Size, chemical composition, morphology and evolution over the pack-iceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Aerosol particles, especially in the high Arctic are still not very well represented in climate models. Particle size and number concentrations are strongly under-predicted and temporal variations of aerosol composition and size are still not very well understood, mainly due to the sparsity of observations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : As the requirements on material properties increase, there has been a demand on an additional knowledge on the effect of impurities in the ferroalloyson the steel cleanness. Thus, the number, morphology, size and composition of inclusions in sixdifferent ferroalloys (FeTi, FeNb, FeSi,SiMn, LC and HC FeCr) were investigatedin this study. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Propositional proof complexity is a field in theoretical computer science that analyses the resources needed to prove statements. In this thesis, we are concerned about the length of proofs and trade-offs between different resources, such as length and space. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I have investigated the effects of invading top and intermediate consumers in a size-structured fish community, using a combination of field studies, a lake invasion experiment and smaller scale pond and aquaria experiments. The lake invasion experiment was based on introductions of an intermediate consumer, ninespine stickleback (Pungitius pungitius L. LÄS MER