Sökning: "Mattias Persson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mattias Persson.
1. Lipases as Biocatalysts in Organic Media. Influence of Enzyme Preparation and Reaction Conditions on Activity and Selectivity
Sammanfattning : The discovery that enzymes can function in organic solvents has broadened the scope of biocatalysis, making enzymes highly useful tools for organic chemists. The widespread use of enzymes as catalysts in organic solvents has, however, been limited by the low activity obtained for enzymes in organic solvents compared to aqueous solutions. LÄS MER
2. Portfolio Selection and the Analysis of Risk and Time Diversification
Sammanfattning : This thesis is devoted to the analysis of three important issues in financial economics in general and portfolio selection in particular: the risk measure, estimation risk and time diversification. Besides a short introductory chapter the thesis consists of four empirical essays. LÄS MER
3. Economic Evaluation of Mental Health Interventions for Children and Adolescents : the Case of Sweden
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is economic evaluations of programs and interventions regarding children and adolescents with mental health issues, victimization, and intellectual disabilities (ID). The first paper examines a potential link between mental health issues among adolescent and the class-size of the school class they are enrolled in. LÄS MER
4. Frequency Response by Wind Farms in Islanded Power Systems with High Wind Power Penetration
Sammanfattning : The integration of variable speed wind turbines (VSWT) in power systems keep increasing inorder to reduce the emission of green house gases. This increase of power electronic converterinterfaced generation causes a decrease of power system inertia and issues previously existingin power systems tend to become more complicated and new solutions should be evaluated. LÄS MER
5. Frequency response by wind farms in power systems with high wind power penetration
Sammanfattning : The integration of variable speed wind turbines (VSWT) in power systems is increasing in order to reduce the emission of green house gases. This increase of power electronic converter interfaced generation causes a decrease of power system inertia, increasing the risk of load shedding and system frequency instability. LÄS MER