Sökning: "Mathematical Education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mathematical Education.
1. Att bli matematisk : Matematisk subjektivitet och genus i lärarutbildningen för de yngre åldrarna
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate the processes through which mathematical and gendered subjectivity is constituted, reconstituted and maintained in different situations during Early Childhood Teacher Education (ECE). In three research articles it is investigated how student teachers’ subjectivity constitutions are expressed, formulated and reformulated in different discursive and material practices. LÄS MER
2. Om matematikundervisning - innehåll, innebörd och tillämpning : en explorativ studie av matematikundervisning inom kommunal vuxenutbildning och på grundskolans högstadium belyst ur elev- och lärarperspektiv
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Designing for the incorporation of programming in mathematical education : Programming as an instrument for mathematical problem solving
Sammanfattning : This study explored Swedish upper secondary school students’ use of programming for mathematical purposes. The aim of the study was to investigate the process through which students learn how to use a programming environment as a technical artefact during mathematical problem solving and how the orchestration of such learning situations could facilitate this process. LÄS MER
4. Approaching Mathematical Discourse : Two analytical frameworks and their relation to problem solving interactions
Sammanfattning : The driving force of conducting the two studies presented in this thesis is to examine ways that conceptual understanding and problem solving could be part of mathematics teaching, and through that, part of students' mathematical knowledge. The specific aims of the thesis are: 1) to characterize the classroom discourse of two, apparently similar, problem solving courses in teacher education and 2) to discuss the possibilities of developing two analytical approaches - the communicational approach to cognition and the dialogical approach - used for studying mathematical discourse. LÄS MER
5. Mathematical abilities and mathematical memory during problem solving and some aspects of mathematics education for gifted pupils
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports on two different investigations.The first is a systematic review of pedagogical and organizational practices associated with gifted pupils’ education in mathematics, and on the empirical basis for those practices. LÄS MER