Sökning: "Maternal Welfare"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Maternal Welfare.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : European wild boars (Sus scrofa) are kept in Swedish enclosures for hunting and meat production purposes. The sows are known to undergo behavioural changes in connection with farrowing and their natural behaviours may be compromised by the limited area of the enclosure. LÄS MER
2. Children in families where the mother has an intellectual or developmental disability : incidence, support and first person narrativesDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Faculty of Health and Society
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to increase the knowledge about children born to mothers with an intellectual or developmental disability by investigating incidence (Study I), support at the stra tegic level (Study II), support at the family level (Study III), and experiences of having grown up with a mother with a developmental disability (Study IV). The first study investigated the 5-year incidence of children being born to mothers with an intellectua l disability in a Swedish county. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This study deals with mortality among adults in 19th century Sweden. Ever since the mid-eighteenth century there has been a pattern of excessive male mortality in practically all ages. The gap between the mortality curves of men and women have, however, varied greatly in time and space. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four self-contained essays.Essay I: This essay evaluates how access to paid parental leave affects labor market entrance for immigrating mothers with small children. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Background: Acupuncture involves puncturing the skin with thin sterile needles at defined acupuncture points. Previous studies are inconclusive regarding the effect of acupuncture on labour pain, but some studies have found a reduction in the use of pharmacological pain relief when acupuncture is administered. LÄS MER