Sökning: "Martin Bergman"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Martin Bergman.
- Detta är en avhandling från Nerenius & Santérus
Sammanfattning : This is a study of change in ecclesiastical praxis and theological Irgument concerning the death penalty and the condemned in Sweden, seen in an international perspective and as a part of general change in the society. The execution gave an example of both crime and revenge and of repentance and the possibility of a pious death. LÄS MER
2. Visual mate detection and mating success by resident and nonresident males in a territorial woodland butterfly, Pararge aegeriaDetta är en avhandling från Nerenius & Santérus
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Design research, sensation and perception, hard metrology, emotional functions, semantics, surface roughness, product interaction, core values, total appearance… the list of scientific phrases never ends. Yet, what do they mean and how shall we use it when we are communicating with the industry and our end users? Is it possible to link the product experience to process parameters, put a number onto it? When you can measure spoken needs or even better, implied needs, of a product, and relate that data to the production, it is possible do create advanced products with high interaction stimuli. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Zoology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Competition over mating opportunities is a conspicuous characteristic of animal behaviour. In many butterfly species the males establish territories in places advantageous for encountering females. This thesis addresses questions about how territoriality has evolved and is maintained in butterflies. LÄS MER
5. The effect of spacecraft charging on low-energy ion measurements around comet 67P/Churyumov-GerasimenkoDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of physics, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : A spacecraft in space interacts with the surrounding environment and aqcuires an electrostatic potential. Charged particles are constantly bombarding the surface of the spacecraft, and at the same time solar EUV radiation induces photoemission, causing electrons to be emitted from the surface. LÄS MER