Sökning: "Markus Larsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Markus Larsson.
1. Becoming your own doctor. Healthcare-seeking, stigma, and related challenges among persons with same-sex sexuality in East AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The health among men and women with same-sex sexuality experience, i.e. attraction to and/or sexual relations with someone of the same sex, in Sub-Saharan Africa is an increasing public health concern. Prior research on men who have sex with men (MSM) has demonstrated that their healthcare utilisation is limited due to stigma and discrimination. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Physiology and Pharmacology
Sammanfattning : Kynurenic acid (KYNA), an endogenous N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor (NMDAR) antagonist, is elevated in patients with schizophrenia. In addition, elevated levels of KYNA are associated with activation of the immune system, which also has been implicated in the development and maintenance of psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia. LÄS MER
3. Towards a Sustainable Food System Entrepreneurship, Resilience and Agriculture in the Baltic Sea RegionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis compares conventional agriculture and Ecological Recycling Agriculture (ERA) in terms of their environmental and socio-economic effects. Environmental effects include greenhouse gas emissions and energy use, but this analysis focuses on nutrient losses. LÄS MER
4. Perfusion MRI of the brain after radiotherapy in patients with glioblastoma – potential and problemsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Perfusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a useful tool in diagnostic evaluation and treatment response assessment in patients with glioblastoma. The standard treatment regimen includes surgical resection, radiotherapy and adjuvant chemotherapy. However, prognosis is poor; relative 5-year survival is 3–5%. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Off-gassing of hazardous compounds is, together with self-heating and dust explosions, the main safety hazards within large-scale biomass storage and handling. Formation of CO, CO2, and VOCs with concurrent O2 depletion can occur to hazardous levels in enclosed stored forest products. LÄS MER