Sökning: "Maria Held"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden Maria Held.
1. Epidemiological studies of Helicobacter pylori and its relation to cancer and precancerous lesions in the upper gastrointestinal tractDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Sammanfattning : Helicobacter pylori infection is strongly associated with gastric cancer risk. The carcinogenic process is supposed to occur step by step, from a normal gastric epithelium via gastritis, atrophy, intestinal metaplasia to dysplasia. LÄS MER
2. ”Så vittna du om min mandom!” Wilhelm Peterson-Bergers konstfilosofi och könsuppfattning, med särskild hänsyn till åren 1896-1913Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this study is to elucidate Wilhelm Peterson-Berger’s perception of gender and how it is manifested in his philosophy of art. His perception of gender also incorporates conceptions of history, music and nationality. The research question is analysed primarily by reviewing Peterson-Berger’s writings from 1896 to 1913. LÄS MER
3. Market forces and communist power : Local political institutions and economic development in ChinaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A new bureaucratic model is taking shape at the local level in China. This new bureaucraticmodel is an important explanatory factor behind local government behaviour in rural areas.Local governments have actively promoted the development of township enterprises,which contributed to China's economic success. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Facility siting conflicts are increasing in our society. This is a study of a HVDC-link between Blekinge, Sweden and Slupsk, Poland called The SwePol Link. This link has transferred electricity between the two electricity systems since the year 2000 and the decision making process can be described as a struggle between conflicting interests. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : Aiming to facilitate the description and evaluation of rhetorical responses to security issues, a framework was developed for comparative analysis of oral and written presentations. The framework was applied on three speeches held by the Swedish Prime Minister Göran Persson and three speeches by the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin in the wake of the terrorist attacks on World Trade Center and Pentagon on September 11 and the subsequent military operation in Afghanistan. LÄS MER