Sökning: "Maja Elmgren"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Maja Elmgren.
1. Amperometric biosensors based on enzymes wired by redox polymers
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. The formation of successful physics students : Discourse and identity perspectives on university physics
Sammanfattning : In university physics education, unequal student participation has always been an issue. An example is the fact that men constitute 70–80% of the student body in most countries. LÄS MER
3. Uniformity in physics courses and student diversity : A study of learning to participate in physics
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis describes an investigation of participation and achievement in undergraduate physics courses with a discourse analytical lens. Issues of unequal participation have been a growing concern for the physics education research community. LÄS MER
4. Electrochemical Studies of Redox Properties and Diffusion in Self-Assembled Systems
Sammanfattning : In this thesis electron transfer reactions and diffusion of redox molecules in three different types of self-aggregated structures are investigated. Electrochemistry was used to investigate the redox potential and diffusion coefficients for redox active molecules with different polarity. The first aggregate system studied was the micellar phase. LÄS MER
5. Den pedagogiska skickligheten och akademins väktare : Kollegial bedömning vid rekrytering av universitetslärare
Sammanfattning : This thesis develops knowledge on educational proficiency as an object of assessment in academic hiring of university teachers. Hiring processes are essential for the very formation of academia, and peers involved in these processes have an institutional gate-keeping function. LÄS MER