Sökning: "Magnus Willander"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden Magnus Willander.
1. The synthesis, characterization and device fabrication of ZnO, NiO and their composite nanostructuresDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Electronics industry has been revolutionized since last few decades because of the fabrication of electronic devices by using nanoscale based materials. But the more innovative feature in the electronic devices is the use of transparent materials, which makes the transparent electronic devices as one of the most interesting research field in nanoscience and nano-technology now a days. LÄS MER
2. Synthesis and Characterization of Some Nanostructured Materials for Visible Light-driven Photo ProcessesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Nanostructured materials for visible light driven photo-processes such as photodegradation of organic pollutants and photoelectrochemical (PEC) water oxidation for hydrogen production are very attractive because of the positive impact on the environment. Metal oxides-based nanostructures are widely used in these photoprocesses due to their unique properties. LÄS MER
3. Fabrication and characterization of ZnO nanostructures for sensing and photonic device applicationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Nanotechnology is an emerging inter-disciplinary paradigm which encompasses diverse fields of science and engineering converge at the nanoscale. This nanoscale science and nanostructure engineering have well demonstrated in the fabrication of sensors/transducers devices with faster response time and better sensitivity then the planer version of the sensor’s configurations. LÄS MER
4. Toward the Optimization of Low-temperature Solution-based Synthesis of ZnO Nanostructures for Device ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : One-dimensional (1D) nanostructures (NSs) of Zinc Oxide (ZnO) such as nanorods (NRs) have recently attracted considerable research attention due to their potential for the development of optoelectronic devices such as ultraviolet (UV) photodetectors and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). The potential of ZnO NRs in all these applications, however, would require synthesis of high crystal quality ZnO NRs with precise control over the optical and electronic properties. LÄS MER
5. Luminescence Properties of ZnO Nanostructures and Their Implementation as White Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, luminescence properties of ZnO nanostructures (nanorods, nanotubes, nanowalls and nanoflowers) are investigated by different approaches for possible future application of these nanostructures as white light emitting diodes. ZnO nanostructures were grown by different growth techniques on different p-type substrates. LÄS MER