Sökning: "MEDICINE Surgery Otorhinolaryngology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICINE Surgery Otorhinolaryngology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background. The current understanding on caries and enamel developmental defects prevalence and frequency, caries risk, health-related quality life (HRQoL) and stress response in young children with cleft lip and/or palate (CL/P) are sparse. LÄS MER
2. Imbalance and fractures in the elderly Effects of decreased vibration sensation and vestibular asymmetryDetta är en avhandling från Ella Kolbrun Kristinsdottir Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery Clinical Sciences, Lund
Sammanfattning : Control of the upright stance and locomotion is a complicated process of muscular activity. The muscular activity is dependant on afferent information from the different sensory organs and interpretation in the central nervous system. Age-related degenerative changes exist in all the domains concerned with control of posture. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Research into nitric oxide (NO) in the inner ear has expanded explosively during recent years. There is evidence that NO is present in the various cochlear structures and its action is involved in physiological mechanisms, such as neurotransmission, and in pathological processes, e.g. ototoxicity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för nervsystem och rörelseorgan
Sammanfattning : Tonsillectomy is one of the most frequently performed surgical procedures in children and youths. The aim of this thesis was to study children and youths in relation to tonsil surgery with the goal of improving the care, and to describe partial tonsillectomy/tonsillotomy (TT) using radiofrequency technique (RF) (Ellman International) in comparison with the more commonly used total tonsillectomy (TE). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The embryonic mouse inner ear was used as a model with which to study ototoxicity and tissue interactions. The inner ear anlage can be explanted and cultured in vitro from about the 12th gestational day (gd), and will differentiate parallel with the inner ear developing in vivo until a time corresponding to birth (21st gd). LÄS MER