Sökning: "MEDICINE Chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 674 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICINE Chemistry.
1. Pilicides and Curlicides Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulenceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Kemiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
2. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The extracellular matrix is (ECM) is a network of large, structural proteins and polysaccharides, important for cellular behavior, tissue development and maintenance. Present thesis describes work exploring ECM as scaffolds for tissue engineering by manipulating cells cultured in vitro or by influencing ECM expression in vivo. LÄS MER
4. Models in chemistry education A study of teaching and learning acids and bases in Swedish upper secondary schoolsDetta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för teknik- och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports an investigation of how acid-base models are taught and understood in Swedish upper secondary school. The definition of the concepts of acids and bases has evolved from a phenomenological level to an abstract (particle) level. Several models of acids and bases are introduced in Swedish secondary school. LÄS MER
5. Biomarkers for Better Understanding of the Pathophysiology and Treatment of Chronic Pain Investigations of Human BiofluidsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Chronic pain affects 20 % of the global population, causes suffering, is difficult to treat, and constitutes a large economic burden for society. So far, the characterization of molecular mechanisms of chronic pain-like behaviors in animal models has not translated into effective treatments. LÄS MER