Sökning: "MEDICINE Chemistry Biochemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 164 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICINE Chemistry Biochemistry.
1. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The extracellular matrix is (ECM) is a network of large, structural proteins and polysaccharides, important for cellular behavior, tissue development and maintenance. Present thesis describes work exploring ECM as scaffolds for tissue engineering by manipulating cells cultured in vitro or by influencing ECM expression in vivo. LÄS MER
3. High-throughput screening using multicellular tumor spheroids to reveal and exploit tumor-specific vulnerabilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : High-throughput drug screening (HTS) in live cells is often a vital part of the preclinical anticancer drug discovery process. So far, two-dimensional (2D) monolayer cell cultures have been the most prevalent model in HTS endeavors. However, 2D cell cultures often fail to recapitulate the complex microenvironments of in vivo tumors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet. Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Enzymes are extraordinary molecules that can accelerate chemical reactions by several orders of magnitude. With recent advancements in structural biology together with classical enzymology the mechanism of many enzymes has become understood at the molecular level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Our conceptual understanding of hemostasis is still heavily influenced by outdated experimental models wherein the hemostatic activity of platelets and coagulation factors are understood and studied in isolation. Although perhaps convenient for researchers and clinicians, this reductionist view is negated by an ever increasing body of evidence pointing towards an intimate relationship between the two phases of hemostasis, marked by strong interdependence. LÄS MER