Sökning: "MEDICIN Kemi Biokemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 151 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICIN Kemi Biokemi.
1. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet. Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Enzymes are extraordinary molecules that can accelerate chemical reactions by several orders of magnitude. With recent advancements in structural biology together with classical enzymology the mechanism of many enzymes has become understood at the molecular level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The marine polysaccharide fucoidan has demonstrated several interesting biological properties, for instance being antiviral, anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and platelet activating. Many of these properties are desirable for various biomedical applications. Yet, there are few reports on fucoidan being used in such applications. LÄS MER
4. Unveiling Mechanistic Details of Macromolecular Interactions: Structural Design and Molecular Modelling of DNA-Protein Systems in Their Active StateDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Molecular structure is fundamental for understanding mechanisms of molecular interactions. This applies not least to understanding biological function: every biological cell, whether bacterial or human, is an immensely complex system of thousands of molecules that exist in constant motion and interaction with each other. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The extracellular matrix is (ECM) is a network of large, structural proteins and polysaccharides, important for cellular behavior, tissue development and maintenance. Present thesis describes work exploring ECM as scaffolds for tissue engineering by manipulating cells cultured in vitro or by influencing ECM expression in vivo. LÄS MER