Sökning: "MD simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 avhandlingar innehållade orden MD simulation.
1. Virtual Reality for Enriched Rehabilitation of Stroke Patients with Spatial Neglect Diagnostics and the Rehabilitation Effect on Spatial Attention and Neuronal Activity
Sammanfattning : Background: Approximately a third of all stroke patients develop spatial neglect, a debilitating symptom associated with poor outcome. Spatial neglect is clinically defined as a deficit in processing and responding to stimuli presented on the contralesional side of the body, or the space surrounding that side of the body. LÄS MER
2. Shear Fracture and Delamination in Packaging Materials A study of Experimental Methods and Simulation Techniques
Sammanfattning : Packages are the means of preservation, distribution and convenience of use for food, medicine and other consumer products. Package opening is becoming complicated in many cases because of cutting cost in design and production of opening techniques. LÄS MER
3. Fracture and Delamination in Packaging Materials A Study of Experimental Methods and Simulation TechniquesDetta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Packages are the means of preservation, distribution and convenience of use for food, medicine and other consumer products. The introduction of a new package-opening technique for a better opening experience requires additional prototype development and physical testing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The thesis focuses on weld defects in laser processed materials (for laser welding, laser hybrid arc welding and laser cladding) and their effect on the fatigue life of components. Component properties were studied with particular emphasis on the macro and micro surface geometry, weld defects and clad defects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis focuses on the fatigue cracking behaviour of laser and hybrid laser-MAG welded structures. Beside the welding process and the resulting weld, several topics related to fatigue of welded structures are treated such as; macro and micro surface geometry, weld defects and their influence on fatigue performance of welded structures, fatigue analysis by the nominal and effective notch stress method, fatigue life prediction using LEFM (Linear Elastic Fracture Mechanics), fatigue testing, metallurgical analysis, elastic and elastic-plastic finite element analysis. LÄS MER