Sökning: "Low-power Wireless Networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden Low-power Wireless Networks.
1. Synchronous Protocols for Low-Power Wireless: Towards Reliable and Low-Latency Autonomous Networking for the Internet of Things and Wireless Sensor NetworksDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : With the emergence of the Internet of Things, autonomous vehicles and the Industry 4.0, the need for reliable yet dynamic connectivity solutions is arising.Many of these applications build their operation on distributed consensus. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Low-power wireless technology enables numerous applications in areas from environmental monitoring and smart cities, to healthcare and recycling. But resource-constraints and the distributed nature of applications make low-power wireless networks difficult to develop and understand, resulting in increased development time, poor performance, software bugs, or even network failures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The prospect of replacing existing fixed networks with cheap, flexible and evenmobile low-power wireless network has been a strong research driver in recent years.However, many challenges still exist: reliability is hampered by unstable and burstycommunication links; the wireless medium is getting congested by an increasingnumber of wireless devices; and life-times are limited due to difficulties in developingefficient duty-cycling mechanisms. LÄS MER
4. Low Power Wireless Technologies for IIoT : Analysis and enhancement of communication delay, reliability and scalabilityDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the implementation of wireless communication systems in industrial environments has significantly increased. As a result, new applications such as Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) have arisen, reshaping the future of industrial automation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : During the past few years we have witnessed an emergence of Wide Area Networks in the Internet of Things area. There are several new technologies like LoRa, Wi-SUN, Sigfox, that offer long range communication and low power for low-bitrate applications. LÄS MER