Sökning: "Long-term oxygen"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 158 avhandlingar innehållade orden Long-term oxygen.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. From novice towards self-care expert studies of self-care among persons using advanced medical technology at homeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The use of advanced medical technology at home has increased in most industrialized countries. The overall aim of this thesis was to develop knowledge of self-care and transition and issues that influence daily life and health among persons using advanced medical technology at home. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The aim of the studies that comprise this thesis was to predict the heat loss over timefrom a range of district heating pipes insulated with closed-cells foam. The thermalconductivity of the foam changes over time when it is not diffusion-tight encapsulatedagainst the environment, as diffusion alters the cell gas composition until it reachesequilibrium with the surrounding air. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : There is a growing awareness of the risks of pollution in biological systems and one potential problem is the synthetic antioxidants, used for e.g. the stabilisation of polymeric materials. Natural antioxidants are an interesting alternative, if the high efficiency and thermal stability of the synthetic compounds can be reached. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : District heating networks are used worldwide, especially in Scandinavian countries and also in many other countries, e.g. Germany, Russia, United States, South Korea and China. From an environmental point of view, district heating networks are a good alternative to more traditional building heating systems. LÄS MER