Sökning: "Long Term Care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 775 avhandlingar innehållade orden Long Term Care.
1. Long-Term Tracheostomy : Outcome, Cannula care, and Material Wear
Sammanfattning : Do people with long-term tracheostomy need hospital care? Which cleaning method is most appropriate for decontamination of inner cannulae? Are tracheostomy tubes changed for rational reasons? There is clearly a lack of evidence based research in this field and the clinical guidelines available are often based on local practice. A tracheostomy is a created opening in trachea to facilitate breathing. LÄS MER
2. From novice towards self-care expert : studies of self-care among persons using advanced medical technology at home
Sammanfattning : The use of advanced medical technology at home has increased in most industrialized countries. The overall aim of this thesis was to develop knowledge of self-care and transition and issues that influence daily life and health among persons using advanced medical technology at home. LÄS MER
3. Mobilising care : Ecuadorian families and transnational lives between Ecuador and Spain
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the dynamics of care in the transnational lives of Ecuadorian migrant women in Spain. It is concerned with the various forms of care that take shape and are sustained in the workplace, between friends, and among family members in Ecuador and Spain. LÄS MER
4. Utilization of medical healthcare among older people In relation to long-term municipal care
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate utilization of medical healthcare, i.e. hospital care and outpatient care, over a period of 1 to 5 years among people aged 65 years or older. LÄS MER
5. Surviving Cancer in Childhood : psychological and long-term adjustment
Sammanfattning : Psychological long-term coping, mental health, social adjustment, and memories of illness and experiences of medical care were investigated in 30 young adult childhood cancer survivors. Coping with illness and treatment was studied with reference to a theoretical model based on psychodynamic theory of the integration of a psychological trauma. LÄS MER