Sökning: "Load modeling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 avhandlingar innehållade orden Load modeling.
1. Modeling and forecasting the load in the future electricity grid : Spatial electric vehicle load modeling and residential load forecasting
Sammanfattning : The energy system is being transitioned to increase sustainability. This transition has been accelerated by the increased awareness about the adverse effects of the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions into the atmosphere. The transition includes switching to electricity as the energy carrier in some sectors, e.g. LÄS MER
2. Dynamic Power System Load -Estimation of Parameters from Operational Data
Sammanfattning : The significance of load modeling for voltage stability studies has been emphasized by several disturbances, which have taken place in the past years. They have shown that the loads in combination with other dynamics are among the main contributors of prolonged low voltage conditions, voltage instability and collapse in the power system. LÄS MER
3. Dynamic Load Models for Power Systems - Estimation of Time-Varying Parameters During Normal Operation
Sammanfattning : Economic and environmental concerns will slow down the expansion of the transmission system in many countries. The addition of new transmission lines will be few and far between. The de-regulation of the power supply will introduce new power flow patterns on the bulk transmission systems. LÄS MER
4. Towards Model-Based Development of Self-Managing Automotive Systems : Modeling, Simulation, Model Transformations and Algorithms: Supporting the Development of the DySCAS Middleware
Sammanfattning : With the increased usage of electronics, embedded computer systems, software and networks in modern vehicles, the complexity is also increasing in terms of the development process, functionalities as well as their implementation. On one hand there is a need for efficient and systematic development, and on the other hand the systems are required to have enhanced post-deployment time configuration management support. LÄS MER
5. Microwave and millimeter wave CMOS Characterization, modeling, and design
Sammanfattning : The use of CMOS technologies for microwave and millimeter wave applications has recently been made possible as a result of increased transistor performance. The fT and fmax have, for example, passed 100 GHz at the 130 nm node and 200 GHz at the 65 nm node. LÄS MER