Sökning: "Literacy Practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 avhandlingar innehållade orden Literacy Practice.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Interest in comics as Swedish school material has risen in the last few years and the publication of comics for children and adolescents has also increased. Meanwhile, although research around new literacies has taken an interest in combinations of image and text, there is still little research on comics as a literacy material, especially as part of school practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis study how women in 18th century Sweden used reading and writing and how these skills could be a source of income. Historians have studied how many could read during this period or how writing was taught in the parish school. How these skills were used have, however, been overlooked. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In contemporary society, book readers are increasingly being valued as consumers. Literacy and reading are often subjected to an economic logic and seen as constituting economic operations in themselves. LÄS MER
4. Skriftbruk i vardagsliv och i sfi-utbildning En studie av fem kurdiska sfi-studerandes skriftbrukshistoria och skriftpraktikerDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the literacy practices in literacy history, in everyday life and in Swedish tuition for immigrants (sfi) of five Kurdish adults. The study analyses connections and dividing lines between literacy practices of the sociotextual domains of everyday life and literacy practices of the sociotextual domain of sfi. LÄS MER
5. Towards a minor bilingualism Exploring variations of language and literacy in early childhood educationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this compilation thesis is to explore variations in bilingualism with the help of everyday specific situations at a Spanish-Swedish early childhood institution in Sweden, and by means of a ‘material-semiotic theorizing’. This means that material and semiotic elements are treated equally and entwined. LÄS MER