Sökning: "Linnea Hedman"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Linnea Hedman.
1. Epidemiological studies of asthma and allergic diseases in teenagers: methodological aspects and tobacco use. The Obstructive Lung Disease in Northern Sweden - Thesis XDetta är en avhandling från Umeå
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Epidemiological studies of asthma and allergic diseases in teenagers methodological aspects and tobacco useDetta är en avhandling från Umeå
Sammanfattning : Parental reports are often used in studies of asthma and allergic diseases in children. A change in respondent from parent to index subject usually occurs during adolescence. Little is known about the effects this change in method might have on the outcomes of a longitudinal study. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : BackgroundAsthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are common obstructive airway diseases with a substantial burden in terms of morbidity, mortality and costs. Smoking is the single most important risk factor for COPD, and is associated with incident asthma. LÄS MER
4. Social Determinants in Asthma Population-based studies on asthma and respiratory symptoms in relation to occupation, occupational exposure and socioeconomic statusDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: Asthma is one of the most common chronic obstructive airway diseases among children and adults, with a prevalence between 6-11% in European countries. It is also the most common work-related occupational respiratory disease. LÄS MER
5. Food hypersensitivity among schoolchildren prevalence, Health Related Quality of Life and experiences of double-blind placebo-controlled food challengesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : BackgroundThe prevalence of reported food hypersensitivity among children has increased in Western countries. However, the prevalence varies largely due to differences in methods used in different studies. Double-blind placebo-controlled food challenge (DBPCFC) is the most reliable method to verify or exclude food hypersensitivity. LÄS MER