Sökning: "Linked Family System"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 avhandlingar innehållade orden Linked Family System.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Socialhögskolan, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to examine and deepen the knowledge of family member caregiving where the care recipient is an elderly person who immigrated late in life. It also aims to contribute to the knowledge of the complexities underlying informal care giving and add to our understandings of what it means to be an immigrant in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : In research on family democracy there has been a tradition to focus on parents as leaders setting up the family climate. This dissertation challenged this perspective. Keeping with present day’s emphasis on bidirectionality between parents and children democratic family functioning was seen as jointly created by parents and youths. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the long-term consequences of involuntary job loss. It consists of four self-contained essays. Essay I: Does Job Loss Shorten Life? This paper examines whether there is a causal relationship from job displacement to mortality. LÄS MER
4. The role of Swedish single-family dwellings in the electricity system - The importance and impacts of solar photovoltaics, demand response, and energy storageDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the role Swedish single-family dwellings can play in the electricity system. Both through becoming electricity producers through the use of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems, and the possibilities of demand response (DR) and energy storage in combination with this, and through the DR of electric space heating in the dwellings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The point of departure for this study is the linked family system – the two households where the natural parents are living, to which a child of a divorce and remarriage relates. The child has a central role in the study, and is regarded as a part of an extended family system. LÄS MER