Sökning: "Linda Rönnberg"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Linda Rönnberg.
1. Tid för reformering : Försöksverksamheten med slopad timplan i grundskolan
Sammanfattning : In 1999, the Swedish Parliament decided to launch an experiment to test the idea of replacing, at the compulsory educational level, the national time schedule with localized control of schedules. This was in keeping with strategies of deregulation, decentralisation and increased local autonomy that had dominated Swedish education policy, particularly since the 1990s. LÄS MER
2. Tracheal Extubation of Patients Cared for in the Anesthesia Setting : Experiences Described by Registered Nurse Anesthetists and Anesthesiologists
Sammanfattning : Background In Sweden, extubation is an interdisciplinary process involving teamwork between Registered Nurse Anesthetists (RNA) and Anesthesiologists, and comprehensive demands are placed on the professionals providing anesthesia. The extubation of the endotracheal tube after General Anesthesia (GA) is a critical moment for the patient. LÄS MER
3. PISA i skolan : hur lärare, rektorer och skolchefer förhåller sig till internationella kunskapsmätningar
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the local reception and use in Sweden of the major international large scale assessments (ILSAs) of student performance: Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS), Progress in International Reading Literacy Study (PIRLS) and International Civic and Citizenship Education Study (ICCS). The aim is to describe and analyze how Swedish teachers, principals and school directors interpret and possibly use ILSAs in their professional practice. LÄS MER
4. Nationell utvärderingspolicy : utformning och förändring på grundskoleområdet 1988-2014
Sammanfattning : Evaluation has grown in both volume and scope across levels and sectors in recent decades, particularly in the school sector. Despite this growth, there is insufficient knowledge about how and in what ways evaluations are formed, institutionalized and used in education governance and education reforms. LÄS MER
5. Blir du anställningsbar lille/a vän? : Diskursiva konstruktioner av framtida medborgare i gymnasiereformer 1971-2011
Sammanfattning : School is one of the most important institutions society has for fostering its future citizens. Education policy can be seen as an important arena for the discursive struggle over the meaning of education, not only what it is for, its goals and purposes, but also its deficiencies. LÄS MER