Sökning: "Life Cycle Cost Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 114 avhandlingar innehållade orden Life Cycle Cost Analysis.
1. Life-Cycle Costing : Applications and Implementations in Bridge Investment and Management
Sammanfattning : A well-maintained bridge infrastructure is a fundamental necessity for a modern society that provides great value, but ensuring that it meets all the requirements sustainably and cost-effectively is challenging. Bridge investment and management decisions generally involve selection from multiple alternatives. LÄS MER
2. Life Cycle Costing : Supporting companies towards a circular economy
Sammanfattning : Increased consumption has resulted in the depletion of non-renewable resources and an explosion in waste. A circular economy proposes to sustain economic growth but decouple it from resource consumption by keeping products and materials in the economy. LÄS MER
3. Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost analysis of a single-family house
Sammanfattning : The building industry is responsible for 35% of final energy use and 38% of CO2 emissions at a global level. The European Union aims to reduce CO2 emissions in the building industry by up to 90% by the year 2050. Therefore, it is important to consider the environmental impacts buildings have. LÄS MER
4. Integrated Life Cycle Design - Applied to concrete multi-dwelling buildings
Sammanfattning : The objective of this work is to explore ways of enhancing the overall lifetime quality, including cost and environmental efficiency, of Swedish concrete multi-dwelling buildings. The building and its characteristics, as well as the procedures for whole life optimisation, are addressed. LÄS MER
5. Energy efficient renovation in a life cycle perspective : A case study of a Swedish multifamily-building
Sammanfattning : Energy use in the European Union is increasing. At the same time, it is estimated that by the year 2050 most of the EU population will be living in currently existing buildings. Some of these buildings are or will be in need of renovation, and they have identified a target to reduce overall energy use. LÄS MER